Thursday, December 16, 2010

Why are Indian Men Mad Over Katrina?

Now there are 2 ways this article can go :


1) I start singing sheila ki jawani and start humming in praise of katrina.
2) I bash her mad followers.


If you know me you should know which way i am taking and if you dont know which way this thing's heading then wtf were you doin reading this article ?  Go press the cross on top right of your screen .


I know I might draw some Flak from Katrina fans but My point is that i am not against Katrina as a individual  nor  am i a member of "I Hate Katrina Kaif " Group.Its just That i Hate to see Why Most of the people i meet Drool over Katrina's name.I hate to see Sheila ki jawani playing all over the Place and being Promoted as the "Sexeist song "(In the promo).It bugs me when Right before My Final exam's In November when i sat there in my college's cafeteria for Last minute studying all i got to hear was  "Sheila ki jawaani Dekha ?"


Ok nw on a serious note can some one plz tell me why most of indian men are mad after katrina and why the heck is skj(Sheila ki jawani) a big thing coz if u ask me even That De Dana dan song song was better than Skj.


Is she so popular coz :


-Great Actress? 
Na,there's no way she's even comparable let alone being better actress than Kareena,Priyanka and that fact is re-iterated by many of the celebrity guests that came on the Latest Cofee with Karan season.


-Super Sexy/Beautiful? 
Yeah people do find her sexy and beautiful .But out of the world? Na Aishwarya wins Hands Down in terms of beauty.

-Hot/controversial/Intimate scenes like for e.g Mallika ?
 Not really.By the way can someone plz tell me, why does she say that she is uncomfortable doing intimate scenes.Didn't she Do 'Boom' when she wasn't a noticeable actress? Ok we can excuse her saying That It's Her personal Choice


So WHAT is it then?


I think its the white colour fixation of  we Indians that's made her as big a star as she is.Now sure there wud be some of you that might argue saying that there have been many other white actresses around.why havnt they been as big as katrina?
Well for one she was introduced as the  Mr.gareebo ka superstar Salman Khan's Girlfriend (sorry Sallu fans,i Do respect him though slighty but cudnt refrain myself from sayin that ).I am nt counting the sleazy boom here
and just the Fact that u are remotely related to Salman khan let alone being his girlfriend can assure u Great PR constantly for the Coming Future.Also she's Had a Good Run with her comedy Flicks with Akshay and yes they do make a Good pair and that has given her the chances of progressing her career.

Looking Forward To Hearing from U.......

Once again i Respect Katrina(infact i have seen almost all her flicks) and Slaman khan(I just hate the fact that he does these mindless movies like dabangg,wanted when he can actually Do much better as a actor)

Written By :-
--Prabhjit Singh Walia (only)

For detailed Info on any of the 4 authors of the blog,you can click on their names at the Top of the Blog. 
.